- Engine oil and filter change
- Fuel and water separating filter change
- Check all oil levels, power steering, gear oil reservoir, ( If Mercruiser )
- Check all drive belts
- Visual check of general engine condition and report
- Clean and re-set contact breaker gap
- Replace spark plugs
- Check plug and king lead condition and replace if necessary
- Re-set ignition timing and dwell angle
- Run up and check oil pressure, engine temperature.
- Remove and clean air filter / flame arrester
- Check engine mounted impeller on sea water pump (replace as necessary)
- Check corrosion protection (anodes) condition If possible (replace as necessary)
- Report any further problems or faults to the customer.
£150.00 Labour+parts+VAT – Petrol/small diesel engines up to 150hp
£250.00 Labour + parts + VAT – Diesel (200hp and upwards)